Here is the NFLPA Top 10 Player Sales list from 2022:
*Things To Know About the NFLPA Top 10 Player Sales List Year-End
Tom Brady Retires as the Leading Retail Star, as Other Players Make History on NFLPA’s Year-End Top 10 Player Sales List
- Tom Brady, who recently retired, has clinched the top spot on the NFLPA’s Year-End list for the sixth time overall and third year in a row. Patrick Mahomes trails not too far behind holding second place. One of these two players has consistently been at the top of the quarterly or year-end NFLPA list for 16 consecutive times since October 2018.
- The list ranks the top retail performers in the league based on sales of all officially licensed NFL player products from March 1, 2022 through February 28, 2023, for the most up-to-date, comprehensive sales figures currently available.
- With categories such as adult and youth game jerseys, t-shirts, hoodies, bobbleheads, plush toys, socks, headbands, figurines, wall decals, credit cards, backpacks, wall coverings, drinkware, pet products and more, the list represents the only verified rankings of all officially licensed NFL player products sold from online and traditional retail outlets as reported by 80+ NFLPA licensees.
Top 10 players among all officially licensed products sold:
- Tom Brady, QB, Tampa Bay
- Patrick Mahomes II, QB, Kansas City
- Josh Allen, QB, Buffalo
- Joe Burrow, QB, Cincinnati
- Jalen Hurts, QB, Philadelphia
- Dak Prescott, QB, Dallas
- Micah Parsons, LB, Dallas
- CeeDee Lamb, WR, Dallas
- Russell Wilson, QB, Denver
- George Kittle, TE, San Francisco