Jets-Giants Ticket Prices and Trends from our friends at Seatgeek.com
- The average price for Saturday’s game is now $237.46, with prices on an upward trend as we’ve moved nearer to game day. From a week-over-week perspective, average ticket prices have risen from $217 in the 7-day period ending 11/14 to $280 within the past 7 days – an increase of 29%.
- This Saturday’s game will likely be the 6th most expensive NFL game ever at MetLife Stadium, and the most expensive Jets home game since the stadium opened last year. I’ve included a table at the link below with the top 10 games at MetLife. Note the 7 of the top 10 games (and all of the top 5) are Giants home games – http://cl.ly/2x2P3F1z0e1W1p051V0A
- Right now on SeatGeek, the cheapest seat to get into the building is a $179 ticket in Section 302, Row 13, while the most expensive listing is for a pair of tickets in Section 111 (30-yard line) for $4410 a pop.
- One related observation around this game — more on the Giants side — is that we’ve actually seen more activity for the season finale against Dallas than this game. The average for that game is currently running at $250 and is sharply trending upward, as you can see in this graph: http://cl.ly/1J2J0V110B1C2u131F1g
- All of our ticket listings to the Giants-Jets game can be found on our events page here – http://seatgeek.com/ny-giants-jets-tickets/12-24-2011-east-rutherford-new-jersey-metlife-stadium/nfl/604767/#